Rock nominated me for the “Tell me about yourself award” so I thought I would give this a spin.
7 Things about myself plus 1:) :
- I just turned 30. Leading up to 30 I had intense anxiety. Where I thought I would be 10 years ago at 30 (house, married, possibly kids) is not the case. I am slowly coming to terms with the fact that things will happen on their own time, when the time is right.
- I have a spiritual side to me. I think there is some universal, outside force that ultimately surrounds our lives. We have more power and input in the outcome of our lives than most people think. We are what we think, the law of attraction is always strong.
- My friends are my world, I have 8-10 close girls. Right now I am focusing on cleansing some of my outside relationships that are more on the toxic, empty side.
- I have a love for fashion and am always on the look out for new trendy looks! The Boho chic look is my all time fav style:)
- I am an obsessive thinker. If you have not picked it up from my blog posts. I think about everything, pros, cons, everything. I want to live my life to the fullest and sometimes its hard when you don’t want to make mistakes or have regrets.
- I believe in Soulmates and Soul connections. Read about Mr.B, in my Soulmate postings to learn more. Losing a soulmate was one of the hardest things I have had to endure.
- I lost my Dad when I was 19. I am still coming to terms with the fact that he has not been around or will be around for some of my major milestones in life, but he is there in spirit. I miss him every day.
- I am literally a walking heart, I love hard. And I know when that special someone comes into my life, I will have so much love to give.
10 Blogs I follow:
Morning Wood: T offers a Male perspective on Women, love, life and sex. He is brutally honest and I love reading what he has to say.
Annawii: I found this site off Lookbook.nu, Anna is a swedish blogger. She has amazing bohemian style.
Ashleigh with a “G”: This is one of my best friends sites. It’s a little bit of everything! Ashleigh encouraged me to start-up Vanity and Insanity, she is truly an inspiration for any writer/blogger.
The Satorialist: Scott Schuman, photographer, blogger, takes pictures of everyday people for fashion inspiration. AMAZING SITE!
Cupcakes and Kale: My best friends yummy vegan food blog!
Lookbook.nu: A forumn for all fashion bloggers! I go here every week for Fashion inspiration AND most of the duds people put up on their sites are clothing that is accessible for purchase!
The Reno Projects: My best friend Krista is an interior designer. Follow her as she renovates her new house!
My Life As I know it: Rock is currently trying to deal with his Soulmate getting married. His posts are heart wrenching and some of the most honest writing I have ever read.
The Soulmate Site: Karen Black is the author of Moodance and founder of The Soulmate Site. For anyone who has ever had an encounter with a Soulmate or is still seeking the love of your life. This is a good site to check out.
Atrology Zone: Susan Miller provides monthly in-depth horoscopes. I anticipate Susan`s new postings every month! Her predictions are usually dead on.
I follow so many sites/blogs, I think I will have to do another posting with some of the other great ones I follow:) Salty you are one of them!!